TEEN IN-CAR ONLY PROGRAM
If you took classes from an online company other then us, you can still do your driving with us.
This package must be paid in full before you be scheduled for drives.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- We cannot schedule any student to drive until the tuition is paid in full.
- We ONLY pick up in Trumbull County. If you live outside Trumbull County, we will arrange a meeting place.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for any student who misses /forgets a scheduled drive without calling at least 2 hours ahead of the scheduled time to cancel that drive. You must have your permit in-hand when the instructor picks you up. Failure to show a valid permit on each drive will result in having to cancel the drive.
- Do not schedule your driving test with any exam station until you have received your Certificate of Completion. Once you have received your certificate, you can schedule your driving test on-line at http://www.ohiodrivingtest.com/ or by calling your local exam station. Click here fo
- Do not lose your certificate. Parents must sign a notarized affidavit for lost certificates. There will also be a $10.00 charge to issue a new certificate.
- Parents must sign an affidavit stating you drove with them for at least 50 hours. Ten of those hours must be nightime driving. You can download and print an affidavit at: http://publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/bmv5791.pdf
- Do not show up late for class. If you come late you will need to leave and re-take the class on another date. This is a strict requirement of the State of Ohio.
- The contract/agreement you signed is good for six months from the date of signing. You may be asked to pay an additional fee if you fail to complete the course within six months.